The Career and Scholarship Cluster is a not-for-profit organization. Funds provided by our sponsors,donations from scholarship successes and support from international organizations will be directed towards:
- Designing career development resources such as resume templates, synopsis
- Designing and delivering training and certification programs by collaborating with universities and companies
- Inviting academic and industrial experts to teach during our weekly webinars and training sessions
- Providing seed funding to kick-start small and medium sized enterprises for our pool of graduates who do not have the opportunity to get scholarships
- Sponsoring the prizes awarded for the Sustainable Entrepreneurship Talents Africa (SETA) program.
- Organizing career days at different universities across Africa with the aim of orienting students on career paths upon graduation
- Paying University application fees and Language Proficiency Tests fees (TOEFL, IELTS, GRE) fees (NB. This applies only to students who graduated with first class honours).