To be considered for registration in the Career and Scholarship Cluster, you must meet these minimum requirements:
- Applicant must be between the ages of 19 -32 at the time of submitting his/her application.
- Applicant must be a national of a developing country.
- Each applicant for a Master’s program must be a degree holder or be on the verge of completing their undergraduate degree from any recognized University across the globe. Likewise, for Doctoral and Post-doctoral positions, the applicant must be in possession of a Master’s and Doctoral degrees respectively, at the time of registration.
- Each applicant for a Master’s program must have earned a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 (upper second class)or higher on a scale of 4.0 or a cumulative weighted average (CWA) of 70 or higher for Science and Engineering programs. Likewise, for any other field, each applicant must have earned a GPA of 2.8 (lower second class) or a CWA of 65 or its equivalent.
- Each applicant for Doctoral and Post-doctoral positions must have obtained an excellent Master’s and doctorate degrees respectively, preferably with a thesis component. Journal or conference papers are highly required.